Fiberail’s telecommunications towers are constructed throughout its network of terminating stations covering all major towns in Peninsular Malaysia. Each telecommunications tower can accommodate a wide range of antennas for microwave transmission, broadcasting and repeaters.
- Four-legged steel structure
- Tower height varying between 150 feet and 300 feet
- Resting and working platforms provided at varying heights
- Hot-dipped galvanized steelworks
- Supply of lightning arrestor and aviation warning lights
- Designed to withstand wind load up to 160 km/h
Telecommunications Equipment Cabins
Fiberail’s telecommunications cabins, suitable for storage of transmission and switching equipment, are located throughout its network of terminating stations covering all major towns in Peninsular Malaysia.
- 100% rust proof with durable material used for protection against all weather conditions
- 100% leak proof roof sheet specially designed as cliplock
- Provision of fire detection and fire fighting equipment